Study at CESI Graduate School of Engineering
One school, several choices, your future
CESI Graduate School of Engineering at a glance :
- Founded in 1958 by five leading French industrial companies (Telemecanique, Renault, SNECMA, CEM, Chausson)
- Over 6,000 students
- 25 locations all over France, but also in Cameroun (Douala) and Algeria (Alger and Oran)
- Problem-based learning fully implemented in the IT specialization
- Internship periods embedded in the curriculum
- English-based projects or deliverables
- One fully English-taught semester
- Immersive learning weeks in English
- At least one semester spent abroad, possibility to extend to 2 or more (dual degrees)
- Two dual degrees in Québec (Maîtrise en informatique/ DESS en génie logiciel), one in UK
- Over 70 partner Institutions all over the world
- International lecturers and visiting professors
- Fablabs and technical equipment
- Individual guidance
- Buddy programme
- A strong CESI Alumni network
The specialization in IT is a 5-year degree programme leading to a Master degree in Engineering (Diplôme d’ingénieur).
The enrolment is possible in :
- Year 1
- Year 3 – to enter the Engineering degree (3-year course)
- Executive Post-Master degrees (12-month course)
- PreMaster and Pre-DI for international students with « n+i »
- Exchange programme (for partner university’s student or « free mover »)
Study at CESI Graduate School of Engineering :
Admission in the Exchange programme :
- Partner institution : the exchange programme is open to students coming from CESI partner institutions. If your university has a partnership with our School, check with your home institution if you are eligible for an exchange at CESI Graduate School of Engineering
- Free mover : if your university is not a CESI partner, you can come on an individual basis as a « free mover » for one or two semesters. If you are eligible, you will have to cover tuition fees.
- Conditions : you must apply during the last year of secondary school (baccalaureat or equivalent foreign diploma). You are eligible if you attend a highschool programme with a focus on sciences (mathematics and physics). You must have a good command of French (B2 or equivalent).
Pre Master – open to non French-speaking students
Pre DI – open to non French-speaking students
- Conditions : you must be completing your 2nd year of higher education in the fields of sciences or techniques. You must have a good command of French to enrol in this degree (B2 or equivalent). English is also required as a command equivalent to B2 is required to graduate.
- Conditions : you must have completed a 5-year degree, equivalent to a Master, to enrol in this degree programme.
Please contact our International Relations office to learn more about it: RelationsInternationales@cesi.fr
Rencontrer l’équipe pédagogique et les élèves
Découvrir la pédagogie active par projets
Visiter le campus et ses installations